Sunday, June 13, 2010

Forest!

Yesterday, I drew a portrait of my Puzzle Pirate, Adrielle.  I like the new style of cartoony art I have discovered! It is relatively easy to create, and I like the way it looks, lol! I might make some more free forum avatars for my Puzzle Pirate friends later on (tomorrow, not tonight).


Anyway, today we went to the forest for a barbecue. It was nice - we roasted marshmallows on the fire and everything! =D The only bad thing was that I was having a bad ME/CFS day, and I was so sick by the time I got home, I slept until dinner time! I then got up and had dinner - but then I was so sick I had to go back to bed again. That was a few hours ago. I still don't feel good, but I can get up and type now, so that's a big improvement! =D Now I am half-playing Puzzle Pirates, and half-watching Poirot on T.V. 


~Adrielle =)