Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Cooling Pad, the Bakery and a Portrait of Me!

Well on Wednesday, Jollyrob and Ellenya were both sick, so we didn't get to go out for lunch. Kecap and I went to the chemist, the electrical store, and the supermarket though, so I got to go out at least. I was really glad that we got to go to the electrical store because I got a new cooling pad for my laptop! It is a really flash one; it's really big, has an ergonomic adjustable angle thingy on the bottom, and has a shelf at the front to stop the laptop from sliding around! =D It is also quieter than my old one. I am very pleased with it!


Today Jollyrob and Ellenya had to go to the doctor... which happens to be next door to a bakery, so we had to have lunch there! Apparently, they are so sick that Kecap and Jollyrob won't be going away for the weekend =(.


Tonight I tried some new drawing techniques, and came up with this! I'm not sure about the shadowy outline, but I like the picture overall.


~Adrielle =)