Thursday, June 10, 2010

Framing!

Last night, I drew my final cat gal picture. I am finally satisfied with the way it turned out! Now I am looking for something else to draw... lol  (If anyone has a suggestion, tweet it to me!)


Today, Kecapmanis, Ellenya and I went shopping! We only went to one discount shop, which I was happy about because I could get the picture frames I wanted, and it didn't take too much energy! We also went out to an Italian restaurant for lunch afterwards. I had calamari and chips, and an iced chocolate with plenty of whipped cream on the top. It was nice! The walk from the car to the resteraunt really tired me out, though. After lunch, Kecap went to Coles and to get a Visa voucher for me (yes - I needed it to buy those iPad accessories I mentioned yesterday!) - I was too tired to get out of the car.


When we got home, I sat on my bed and framed some pictures - a big version of this, this and this - the subject matter just melts my heart! I love my little turtle and my cattie! I also like having a queen-sized bed to spread out on. It is much more comfortable than sitting or lying on the floor to do things like framing when you are too tired to stand up!


Elle is still sick, and now Kecap is too... Hope they get better soon. 


~Adrielle =)