Monday, June 14, 2010

Lunch and A Movie =D

Today, Ellenya and I went out to lunch and to the movies =D. It was fun! We had lunch at La Porchetta. Their service was unusually bad... I guess maybe it was because it is a public holiday today, and there were different staff on than usual. It took them over 20 minutes to take our order (they eventually came over because Ellenya was pulling glarey faces at them). When the food finally came, they had made a mistake with mine. I ended up with something tomatoey (I am kinda intolerant/allergic or something to tomatoes - I can't eat anything with a lot of tomatoes, especially if they are uncooked :S). Anyway, they fixed their mistake, and eventually brought me what I had asked for. I was starving by the time it came - luckily because it was a monster serving! I could only eat about half of it! :S I always feel guilty wasting food, but seriously - there was no way I could get through that much. It was really nice though!


After lunch, Ellenya and I headed next door to the cinema. We were really glad that we had pre-bought our tickets. The line was down the stairs and out the door! We took the lift up, and sat upstairs for a while before buying drinks and snacks. The line for tickets seemed to go on forever! The movie we saw was Shrek Forever After. It so CAN NOT be the last Shrek film they make! =( =( =( It was awesome in 3D. It would be amazing to work on something like that one day.


When we got home, I fell asleep for a few hours, then went and sat in the lounge for a while. Ellenya fed my axolotls for me (I am really grateful for that because I was really tired). Artemis refused to eat (she has been picky this week - I'm not sure why). Almond is always hungry... last night he decided my knuckle looked tasty. They are such cuties!


Later tonight, I drew a picture of my friend Sinistergoat from Puzzle Pirates =D. I ended up having about eight different versions of it! Now I am looking for someone or something to draw next (once again - if anyone has any suggestions, tweet them to me! The link is in the sidebar of this blog =D). 


Anyway, one day this week I hope to get to the Indian restaurant in my town. I found out that they do lunches, and their food looks and sounds so awesome! I love food, lol =D


~Adrielle =)