Sunday, April 13, 2014

All About AmazinAdrielle - P!


After brainstorming some things relating to my life, I have created this lovely alphabet about me - so you can get to know me a little better! You can also find more information about me on my website =). 


---------------------------------------------

P is for...

Psychology - I studied psychology at university, as part of the Bachelor of Behavioural Science degree I completed in 2009 =D.

Phonelessness - I have no mobile phone, because with my jaw and hands the way they are (with severe Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome), I find phones too difficult to use. I love my iPad, though!

POTS - I was diagnosed with POTS, or Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, when I was in my early 20s. I also have Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVT).


Pumpkin carving - I have tried pumpkin carving twice in my life =D. It was fun, but really hard on my dodgy hands and arms - and I really hated the smell!

Pac Man, Pac Chain, Puzzle Quest 2, Pocket Legends - These are all games that I like to play! I also have a Pac Man-print jacket!



In addition, I liked the original Plants vs. Zombies game (before you could just buy power ups, and you actually had to use strategy to win), and I used to play Puzzle Pirates (for seven years), but I stopped playing two years ago. I made eight winning portrait backgrounds for that game (and lots of other Puzzle Pirates art) =). I also enjoy photographypainting, and making pixel art and animation, and paper craft. I love the smell of pencils - and drawing with them! Lastly, I like solving puzzles, I enjoy picnics, I do a lot of physiotherapy, I sometimes write poetry, and I love having lunch at the local pub!

------------------------------------------


The next installment in this alphabet will be coming soon! 

~Ad =)