Saturday, April 12, 2014

All About AmazinAdrielle - N!

After brainstorming some things relating to my life, I have created this lovely alphabet about me - so you can get to know me a little better! You can also find more information about me on my website =). 


---------------------------------------------

N is for...

Neuroscience - I studied behavioural neuroscience at university. I loved the theoretical stuff, and colorful pictures of brains and brain parts - but I wasn't keen on dissection prac classes :P!



Nail Art - I love creating nail art! I started drawing flowers and hearts on my nails when I was 11 or 12 years old - and it wasn't really a thing yet - so I had to make do with regular nail polish brushes. Nowadays, I can buy all kinds of cool nail art supplies, and create almost any design I want! I love it! My nail art and make up gallery is here =).

In addition, I  played way too much Nintendo as a kid (and still love the same games now), I completed NaNoWriMo in 2010 (via dictation on iPad while bedbound), and one of the many diagnoses listed on my medical file is narcolepsy.

---------------------------------------------

The next installment in this alphabet will be coming soon! 

~Ad =)