Thursday, March 20, 2014

All About AmazinAdrielle - I!

After brainstorming some things relating to my life, I have created this lovely alphabet about me - so you can get to know me a little better! You can also find more information about me on my website =). 


---------------------------------------------

I is for...

Insects -
I am fascinated by creatures of all kinds, including insects and invertebrates =D. I like to take pictures of interesting insects that I find!

A photo of a fly on an orchid petal!
A red and black spider I saw by the river!
Some sort of insect on a lemon!
iPad - I love my iPad! It means that when I am too unwell to sit up and use my laptop, I can still Tweet, check my emails, play games, listen to music, watch tv and videos, Skype and iMessage people, and do some work from bed. I also love the way I can take pictures with it and share them with my friends =D.


Some iPad drawings =).

iPad art - I can also use my iPad to create art! For drawing, I mainly use the ArtRage and ProCreate apps. I used to make animations using DoInk, but then the app updated and I have trouble using it with the new positioning of buttons (because of my unstable arms and shoulders). Some of my iPad animations can be found here.


Some Halloween icing sculpting and a rainbow cupcake!

Icing - I love eating icing, and I also love sculpting it into different things and decorating cakes!

 

Two of the Cursed Isles I designed =).

Island design - I was a member of the Island Design team for the Puzzle Pirates game for a few years, and designed five of the Cursed Isles scenes.


Pixel zebras and a glittery rainbow!

In addition, I studied International Studies in VCE, I have had many many injuries due to Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, I like ice-cream, and I love to use my imagination! I also make little icons sometimes, for various purposes.


----------------------------------------------


The next installment in this alphabet will be coming soon! 

~Ad =)