Tuesday, March 4, 2014

All About AmazinAdrielle - A!

After brainstorming some things relating to my life, I have created this lovely alphabet about me - so you can get to know me a little better! You can also find more information about me on my website =)


-------------------------------------------


A is for...

Australia - the country where I live.


Animals - I love animals of all kinds, but I have a phobia of really big goannas and I am allergic to bee stings. I share my house with two budgies (Petri and Snowy), two canaries (Honey and Treacle), a severum (Shortie), three angelfish (Pearlie, Rain and Nilla), two silver sharks (Big Sharkie and Little Sharkie), two turtles (Franklin and Shelley), and a cat (Moke). They are part of my family =D. I also like to photograph all kinds of creatures!


Art and animation - two of my greatest creative passions! I used to make fan art and contest entries for the Puzzle Pirates game, and was very happy to have my portrait backgrounds, trinkets and scene designs appear in the game =). I have won prizes for my digital and traditional artwork over the years, and I still dream of one day becoming an artist.


AIE - where I studied certificate III in media! Some of my assignments can be seen on my YouTube channel.

Lastly, from the name of my blog and my Twitter account, you may also have noticed that I like alliteration =D

-----------------------------------------


The letter B in this alphabet will be coming soon! =)

~Ad =)