Saturday, October 8, 2011

Orchid Show!

Today, I went to the local orchid show! There were lots of awesome plants...

Including one named after me!!! (Seriously! My dad named it after me!)

He named one after my mum and my sister too!

There was also some nice art at the show, including some by me!

My dad won lots of prizes, and I think I got a second prize for a photo that I took =D. I like being able to show off my art, photos and needlework to other people in real-life!

After looking at the orchid show, we went to the a factory discounts clothing and shoe shop. I found a witch shoe... lol! 

Lol - I didn't buy them! Instead, I got some sparkly slip-on runners =D 

I also got a skirt. I am keeping the docket, because stuff from that shop often falls apart (despite their harping on in their awful ads about how tough and good quality their clothing is :P). I did swear I would never buy anything else there last time - when I got a skirt that fell apart after one wear, but I am fickle. They were shiny. <.< 


Anyway, tonight I am tired and a bit jumpy - but awake - which is awesome! I am so glad that the new treatments I am on for ME/CFS and fibromyalgia are working! I feel like I am alive again! 


~Ad =)