Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Awesome Day!


Well last night, there was a group of really cute finches eating the aphids and spiders off of our rose bushes (outside the kitchen window!) I tried to get some pictures of them through the blinds.

 

And a video:


Also last night, mine and Ellenya's FibroDuck's came in the mail!!!

Today, we went shopping (and took our FibroDucks!). It was awesome! I had a really good day illness-wise, so I could enjoy it! I was even able to walk into two shops with just my walking stick  (which is bright pink and has a yellow butterfly pattern on it! It folds up, and is easy to fold and unfold, so I can take it in the basket on the front of my mobility scooter. Incidentally, my blue glittery mobility scooter also has a pink glitter butterfly deco on the front ;D)


Anyway, the first place we went to was a gift shop that sold rice barrels similar to the furniture items in Puzzle Pirates! Yarr!  I just had to grab a photo! (Those are our FibroDucks sitting on top of it!)


I didn't buy a rice barrel, but I did buy a lovely elephanty beady bell thing to hang in my room =D.


After walking around the large gift shop (YES, I WALKED!!!), we went to a shopping centre to continue our shopping adventure. I ended up buying the things pictures below, including non-permanent "plum" (purple) hair dye, a pretty fan (I sort of collect them! I can't resist the pretty shininess!) and a sparkly hair clip (can't resist those either!)  I also started my Easter shopping - when you are chronically ill, it is good to plan ahead (also, I didn't want them to sell out of the speciality nougat-filled eggs that we all love!) I confess, I bought an extra nougat egg, and it has now all been gobbled! Hehe!




The other thing that I got today was a little elephant statue. I collect elephants, and this one was really cute! Its head opens up, and you can hide things inside it! It now resides on top of my drawers.





When we got home, I slept for hours! I hope I don't suffer too much tomorrow, but today was so worth it! =D

My FibroDuck and my scooter keys!

~Ad =)