Friday, April 1, 2011

Goodbye to Crimson!

March 31st was the final day of Puzzle Pirates' Crimson Ocean, before the server was retired. I was very sad to see the server finally close, although with the extremely low number of pirates online at any given time, I understand why it had to be done. 

I spent much of the day on the Crimson Ocean on its last day. I went on one last pillage, with an extremely awesome and very nice group of pirates, whom I hope to catch up with on other oceans in the future! We even fought a Brigand King... but he haxed, and stole our blue paint :P. We won a bucket of kraken's blood, and slurped it - in honour of our beloved Crimson. 




I feel extremely sorry for the one member of our crew who is too young to play on the other oceans yet :(. I am extremely grateful that I can play on all oceans. Although, I was very sad to lose my persimmon cat, Pepper (I get very attached to pets - even pixelated ones!), and I am very grateful for the pirates who helped me to gather enough PoE in the final hour of Crimson so that I could get one last portrait with her!




In the final hour of our beloved Crimson, we gathered together in the Sakejima inn. We played in tournaments, and took screenshots of ourselves (wearing the royal blue-coloured clothes that we had been "saving" for a special occasion). 


We were even lucky enough to have a visit from some of the lovely Ocean Masters, who... well... changed us into rotting undead zombies! 



I will miss Crimson. I am glad we got to give her a nice little send off :)


~Adrielle =)