Sunday, January 9, 2011

What I'm Working On

Yesterday, I tried to sew. I thought my hands could cope with it... but apparently I was wrong! lol! My right index finger is really rebelling today. I woke up in the middle of the night in agony, and it was twice the size it should be, and wouldn't bend! I was pretty sad this morning coz I don't know how long it will be before I can sew again, and I really want to finish the project I started!


I was cheered up, though, when I stumbled across this contest on the Puzzle Pirates forums! Here is what I have come up with so far:




I am a bit too tired to work on it any more for the moment, but I have until February 1st to get it finished and to enter the contest. I am confident that I can get it done and posted before the deadline! =D


~Adrielle =)