Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Merry Christmas!

I had an amazingly good day (health-wise and otherwise) on Christmas day! I was able to spend the day with my awesome extended family in Wangaratta (borrowing a bed for half the day when I needed to have a good long sleep)! =D

I dressed in a Christmas skirt, with Christmas socks, and a white top with a Christmas bow on the front - with Christmassy nail art, Christmas jewelry, and Christmas-coloured ribbons in my hair - because I LOVE CHRISTMAS! My wheelchair also had flashing battery-operated lights on the wheels again this year... and they are still on there... LOL!

My Christmas hair ribbons!
My Christmas day nail art!
I spent the next week recovering from my outing (and mysterious sunburn that I got even though I was never in the sun! Some of the medications I am on cause hypersensitivity to the sun, but it seemed a bit extreme - even areas that were under layers of clothes or in shoes got red and tanned :/. It annoyed me because I am usually really careful!)

Anyway, I had a fantastic Christmas, and I hope that everyone else who celebrates had an awesome one too!!!

~Ad =)