Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Happy New Year!

On New Year's Eve, I wasn't quite feeling up to going to the local park for the fireworks, but I could walk across the road from my house to watch them from my neighbour's driveway - so I was really happy! Ellenya and I wandered down in our jarmies - me with my drink in one hand, and my camera in the other =D. The fireworks were really pretty! Here are some of the pictures that I took:



Lots of other humans from our neighbourhood came out to watch the fireworks - and a drone came too! The drone hovered above us and watched - then when the fireworks display was over and the humans began to disperse, the drone casually turned around and flew home! It was noisy, and it made Ellenya suspicious... but I think it was kinda cool.

After the fireworks, we went home and ate chips and dip while watching The X Files for a while, before switching to the Sydney fireworks coverage at midnight. It was a perfect and relaxing night! =)

I hope everyone else had a good holiday season, and I hope you all have a good 2016, too! =)

~Ad =)