Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Adrielle's Adventures in Awesomeville!

So, for the last week and a bit, I have been playing a lot of Terraria! I have created a nice little world called Awesomeville, and one of my favourite things to do in my new little pixel tile world is to dig for gem caves!

My character - with a fish bowl head - finding an amethyst cave!
My character, dressed as a princess, finding a gem cave!
This was the first gem cave I found! I didn't have very nice clothes on at the time lol!

My other favourite thing to do in Terraria is to build! I started with a small and humble abode - made from rock... but then I kept extending and prettifying it... and it has become a castle!

My castle!
I like my castle a lot - but it is becoming a little bit small... I might need to extend it some more...

~Ad =)