Monday, May 24, 2010

Shopping! Shopping! Shopping!

Today was a pretty good day, but now I am poor (financially speaking!) Lol! Kecapmanis, Ellenya and I went shopping in the morning (after buying and having fun furnishing our new crew hall on Swampfen Island on Viridian in Y!PP). I got some new sparkly lip gloss, lollies and a sock knitting kit (Ellenya is going to make it for me if my hands are too tired to let me knit =D). I also tried to get another sparkly mouse today (in case the one I am using now one breaks), but they didn't have any! I dont know what I will do when this one is no more if I can't find another one! It is just so ultra sensitive/good for drawing (and it is covered in pink and white diamontes)!


When we got home from shopping, I slept for hours, then woke up and pre-ordered an iPad. Lol! Apparently there is a glut of orders, though, so it might be a while before I get it. They just look so cool - and it's not like I have energy to do anything much other than sit and fiddle around with technology! I can't believe how awesome Apple are to deal with compared to other companies I have had to ring. Their warranties actually mean something, too - Elle had iPods replaced twice when it had faults - both times they responded really fast, and both times she got a brand new one!


In other news, the poor baby turtles are still not allowed to get wet - and they are still hating it. They won't eat properly =( The vet says they won't starve in the short term, and that getting rid of the infection in their skin and shells is more important at the moment - so I hope they will be ok.


Anyway, I added some new pictures to my gallery on Deviant Art yesterday. I took them after our BBQ =D.


~Adrielle =)