Sunday, December 15, 2013

Carols by candlelight!

Last night, my family and I went to our local carols by candlelight. It was so awesome to get out of the house, and I had so much fun! =D 

Me!

My jingle bell bracelets!


My candle, song book and snacks! 





I can't really join in with the singing anymore because my jaw is too unstable, but it was nice to listen and watch. It was relaxing to watch the sky change as the sun went down... 









...and to watch the candle flames dance =). I lit my candle early - before it was completely dark - because I wanted to make the most of it. Ellenya said all candles should have names - so mine became known as Candy the Friendly Candle

My candle!
My candle with some snacks! 






On the way out, we got some fairy floss... just a small serving... 


LOL!


To top off our evening, on the way home, we saw some Christmas lights! I tried to snap some pictures through the windows of the car, but they didn't turn out too well. One of the houses had a rainbow on the roof - it was awesome =D. 

I love this time of year!

~Ad =)