Monday, June 11, 2012

Manic(ure) Monday =D

For this weeks' manicure, I used Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips. They were a lot easier to use than other brands that I have tried before. You basically just peel off the pre-shaped strips, and stick them onto your nails, filing off the excess! (Although, for some of my nails, I squared off the cuticle end with a sharp pair of scissors before applying, so that they fitted better). 

The polish strips are thin and stretchy, so they bend to the shape of you nails. This means that they stick better than the thicker strips do - and you don't get those annoying unsmoothable crinkles at the edges! =D They have no drying time, and no nasty nail-polish smell! 

A downside is that you only get 16 strips in a packet, which makes them fairly expensive, when compared to nail art pens or polishes that can be used multiple times. That being said, I plan to buy more! 

~Ad =)