Friday, September 17, 2010

My Hair, and Prizes!


Well, today was a pretty good (although very tiring) day =D. I relaxed for most of the morning, because I knew that I had a hair appointment in the afternoon (yes! I got my hair done for the first time in years!!!) I took some before and after shots of what my hair looks like. Please excuse my very very tired face! lol
Before...
After 1
After 2
After 3
I got three different colours of foils in my hair (purple, red and gold), and I had it cut a bit shorter than it was, and more layered. I was really impressed with the price, and how nice the girls who did my hair were! They even understood ME/CFS, and were sympathetic! =D It was really hard for me to sit up for all that time though - it took a couple of hours by the time they cut, straightened, dyed, dried, etc. But I loved it! I came home and slept afterwards.


My New Mouse Pad!
Anyways, tomorrow we are having visitors come to stay with us. I hope I have some energy to enjoy their visit. I get embarrassed when I'm too tired to chat or act social. In other news, my real-life prizes from Puzzle Pirates (for the portrait background contest that I won) came in the mail today! I was so excited! I love the way their envelopes have a little piratey OOO sticker on them! My prize was a mouse pad (pictured to the left) and a packet of Puzzle Pirates playing cards! Since I already have a packet of playing cards, I gave them to my sister, Ellenya. They are really cute, with little familiars in the aces, and Ocean Masters as the kings and queens!


~Adrielle =)